Are you ready for Father's Day?
What DO you get the man who already has everything?
If you're asking that question this week, you're not alone. Many people ponder gift ideas for weeks and months before Father's Day arrives.
Since you're reading this page, you may still be looking for that "unique" gift.
We have a solution for you.
If your dad is the reason you love nature and being outside, a Gathering Waters' membership or a donation in his name may be the perfect gift to match his enjoyment of the outdoors.
A Gathering Waters Membership pays your Dad's gift forward for generations.
Making a donation in Dad's name allows him to share the credit for protecting some of the most beautiful places in our state. He'll have the satisfaction of knowing he is involved with the preservation of:
- Wooded areas for camping
- Animal habitats
- Marshes for frogs
- Scenic areas
- Hiking trails
- Rivers and streams for fishing
- Green spaces in urban areas for people to enjoy
Your gift will honor your Dad all year.
He will receive:
- A personal call from our staff to say, "Thank You."
- A Gathering Waters' Contribution Certificate
- Crosscurrents, Gathering Waters magazine
- An invitation to Wisconsin Land Trust Days Events around the state.
- A complimentary copy of our Wisconsin Land Trust Days Nature Guide.
- A Gathering Waters' Tote bag and T-shirt (Please, let us know what size!)
A Gathering Waters Gift sends your Dad a powerful message about your appreciation and value of nature, which he enjoyed throughout life and/or taught you when you were young.
A Gathering Waters Gift will have lasting value. Give one to your Dad, today.
Melissa, Gathering Waters' Annual Giving Coordinator, will personally handle the details of your gift, so your request is given top priority.
You can contact Melissa in two ways: call her at 608-251-9131 x14 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PS: We know Father's Day is the traditional day to honor our fathers, but it's not the only day. A Gathering Waters' Gift can be used to honor your Dad on his birthday, anniversary, or another special occasion.